DISCLAIMER! These are better than they look…It was my first time making them and I burnt one of them slightly. :p Oops!
I never have any flour at home….is that weird? But if I want healthy pancakes for breakfast, what can I make? FLOURLESS BANANA PANCAKES! Four simple and healthy ingredients and 2 of them are cheap and easily accessible. You might even have all 4 on hand if you cook on the regular! Not only that, but you can make these in about 15 minutes! So easyyy
INGREDIENTS: for 1-2 Servings. Makes 16 mini pancakes
- 2 bananas (ripe or very ripe works best)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (you need this to help the pancakes rise…otherwise, they might taste like banana scrambled eggs o.o)
- Mash up the 2 bananas in a bowl with a fork (some people use a whisk, but it just gets stuck in the bulb and a fork is easier and more accessible in my opinion)
- Once the bananas are all mashed (you can leave some small chunks), crack in the two eggs and whisk with a fork or whisk
- Add your vanilla extract and baking powder and mix well
- Heat up a fry pan with some olive oil and fry about 1/3 cup at a time on LOW heat (they burn very easily)
- Wait about a minute until the edges start to look kind of rubbery and bubbles form at the top, and flip!
- They should be done soon after they are flipped
- Enjoy with maple syrup, raspberry sauce, peanut butter, or fresh/frozen fruits!
- ENJOY! And let me know how it goes 🙂
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- YOU WILL NEED A SIEVE
- Mash up the raspberries with your *clean* hands
- Once they are all mashed, add your sugar in and mix through
- Sieve through the raspberries and scrape the puree off the bottom of the sieve as you go
- Once you are done, add a teaspoon of the seeds back into the mixture for texture
- Drizzle over the pancakes