This is the easiest and best way to ensure that your eggs are easy to peel and scratch/crater free! 🙂
Note: This picture was taken from Google because I do not have any pictures at the moment. I will post my own pictures when I can. Thank you!
- Eggs (refrigerated)
- Boil 1 1/2 to 2 inches of water in a pot
- Drop the eggs in carefully directly from the fridge and stir gently for 10 seconds
- Cover and boil for 11 minutes at the lowest heat your eggs will boil (6 minutes for soft boiled)
- Shock in ice water for a few minutes
- Drain and shake the pot to crack the eggs
- ENJOY! 🙂
For a more detailed explanation, click here!