A classic, and a favorite. But we are no longer children and we have the power to AMP IT UP!!!!
I sometimes make this at nighttime and eat it for breakfast cold. Have you tried cold mac&cheese? It’s delicious!
- 1 box of Kraft Mac&Cheese (or whichever one you like!) *You don’t need butter since there is a lot of fat from the spam and bacon
- Milk (for mac and cheese)
- Handful of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 can of spam (Even less of that works too because spam is SALTY)
- 1-2 strips of bacon
- Cook the noodles and make the mac and cheese as shown on the box
- Dice spam into small, small cubes
- Fry bacon, pat with paper towel, then chop to small pieces
- Add in the spam, bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese
- HAPPY EATING