For my first post, I am going to start with my most recent dish, which also happens to be super simple and DELICIOUS!
- 1 strip of bacon
- 2 slices of any kind of bread
- Small handful of sharp cheddar cheese OR AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
- Butter each side of the bread and toast butter side down lightly on a frying pan
- Cook the bacon on the same frypan after you have taken off the bread
- Drain the fat off the pan and pat dry bacon with a paper towel
- Place one slice of bread back on fry pan along with a handful of cheese (the more the better!) and bacon. Top with the other slice of bread and press down as hard as you can with a paper towel. It’s okay if the cheese goes overboard because it will make it crunchier and give it that smoky taste. Flip over once and keep pressing down
- Leave on until the cheese in the middle has melted and you are ready to eat!
- **This grilled cheese is EVEN TASTIER with some avocado or guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 large tablespoon of brown sugar
- Put the strawberries and milk into a blender
- Use some of the milk to melt the brown sugar with in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds
- Add that to the blender
- *Keep some of the chopped strawberries for a chunky smoothie if you want!
- HAPPY DRINKING!
HAPPY EATING 🙂