I’m noticing that a lot of my dishes have bacon in them…gotta use ’em up somehow! I hate hate brussels sprouts but the bacon makes them yummyyyy.
Unfortunately, I slightly undercooked these so they weren’t AS good as they could have been. Please don’t make that mistake and wait till they are fully cooked through, AKA starting to brown, before chowing down. In other words, if your brussels sprouts look like mine in the picture, keep baking!
- 1 cup of brussels sprouts
- 2 slices of bacon
- Olive oil
- Butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees
- Wash and chop brussels sprouts into halves or quarters depending on how big they are. Do not forget to chop off the knob of the brussels sprout because that’s where the bitterness comes from!
- Put them into a baking dish and season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add chopped garlic and bacon.
- Mix well and bake in oven for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked
- HAPPY EATING! Hope the bacon made the brussels sprouts worth it 😉