Hello everyone! I hope your day is going fantastic! This is a recipe that I got from my mom, but she didn’t tell me any of the measurements so I came up with them after making it a couple of times. It’s easy and quick to make, so give it a try!
- 1 cup kimchi (make sure it’s FERMENTED and sour)
- 1/3 kimchi juice
- 5 cups water
- spam sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 of a small onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- optional (thickly sliced pork belly or other meat)
- You can also add other vegetables such as mushrooms or potatoes!
- Fry the kimchi with sesame oil
- Add kimchi juice, water, onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes
- Once everything has been boiling for 20 minutes, taste for seasoning and add salt if necessary
- Add sliced spam and tofu